Thursday, June 19, 2014

Welcome to my process.

Yes. Welcome.

I don't live a regular life. I may have a husband and kids and a regular job, but there are things missing. Things like clean socks. I never know whats going on in a week. I can't be relied on to send a birthday card.

Why? Because I am forever lost in the process of creating. Whether that be writing one of my alway-under-construction novels, learning a new song on the ukulele, or painting something I was feeling.

So, come along with me and find out whats its like to live in magic. Where everything speaks back to you, where everything is woven into the process of creating.

I've created this blog to not only show off the things I'm painting/drawing/playing/writing, but to draw you into the feelings that lead me there.


No comments:

Post a Comment